Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Pitiful excuse for a post

I just got back from Scouts, I'm cranky and I really want some chocolate. It's probably time for Aunt Flo to come to town but I can never know for sure because the bitch lost her license almost 2 years ago now...so I get postcards that she'd like to visit, but the PIA never actually shows up.

Yeah. That was all a really bad metaphor for the fact that I had all my girly bits, save for one ovary removed....and can still suffer the hormonal fluctuations a period brings but no proof if my attitude is due to that, or I'm just being a bitch with poor control issues.

Anywhine, it's Day 16 and I am waffling between this-is-a-piece-of-cake and this-is-fucking-stupid-why-can't-I-have-my-86%-chocolate? The interesting part is that I'm not even dreaming of regular-people cheats, I just want some sweet potato brownies, or bakies (banana breadish/dark chocolate cookies) or maybe a protein powder pancake with honey.

Huh. You do realize what all those things have in common right? Yeeeeeah. Guess I need to cut out the fruit even more. Seems the Sugar Dragon is still pretty far from being tamed.

(Sigh)

Moving on....so, Monday's food:
Breakfast - Bacon, eggs, banana, coffee
Lunch- leftover chili, grapes
Pre-WOD Snack - almonds
Crossfit - 5 rounds - 60 singles (RX was 20 double unders) 150 meter Waiters Walk Rxed the 25#, and 10 knees (almost) to elbows. Did it in 14:10.
Dinner - Chicken drumsticks and green beans and small handful of grapes and almonds.

I know, I know.

Screw it, I'm going to bed. Tomorrow's another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment