Thursday, September 13, 2012

It doesn't have to look good to taste good.

As I have probably mentioned, while Full Gorilla Fitness is on hiatus, Dave and I  and another couple from the group have been meeting a couple of times a week to continue our (beginner) Crossfit workouts. Yesterday was the usual warm-up and then four rounds of 10 tuck jumps, 10 pushups, and 10 situps.

We had supervision.

I usually put her back in the pasture or barn when they come over, but I was running late. She stood there the whole time looking at us like we were idiots. She's probably not wrong. Dave says she should be our mascot and we'll call ourselves, "Bad Horse Fitness." Bonus interweb-culture points if you got that reference.

Dinner last night was a Shredded Chicken I made in the crockpot. Throw in the chicken breasts, a jar of salsa, whatever spices handy and set on low all day. The recipe I used called for adding a 1/2 cup of coconut milk 30 minutes before serving. Served it up with some cauliflower rice. Yummers! Oh, cauliflower is there nothing you can't do?

Even after all that I was still wanting to nosh, so I put together this lovely plate.

Diarrhea and pee, with a side of human flesh.

Seriously, could that look any grosser? But it totally hit the spot and was totally Primal. Like, totally.

Super-Mega-Bonus Points if you can guess what is actually in the photo. I assure you I am neither a cannibal nor a fecalpheliac.




1 comment:

  1. Went to go see a local college preform Dr. Horrible. The fam listens to the soundtrack on long drives. :)

    ReplyDelete