Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I'm going to be a star!

In my mind. My mom thinks I'm pretty.



Getting fired up over all the contests they are posting over at Mark's Daily Apple. I've been toying with the idea of doing a cooking video just for shits and giggles so why not? My triathlon buddy Dani also wants to give the Grokfeast contest a go too. Food, friends, fun? Why the hell not, I say?

I'm only posting this here to keep myself on task. If I don't announce it, I'll forget about it. And I wanna win some swag dang it!

Still working on what I'll make for the cooking video. I'm not very original and pretty much use other people's recipes. Especially lately. Which I think would kind of defeat the purpose, so I need to come up with something different. I'm thinking something local.....

You know you've been eating Paleo/Primal for awhile when your first reaction to the deer outside your kitchen window is "Yum!" instead of, "Daaaaaaaaaw!"




No comments:

Post a Comment