Friday, January 21, 2011

Ribbit!

The Fellsmere Frog Leg Festival, my little cow-town's claim to fame, is this weekend. It's like every other town's festival; scary carnies and their even scarier rides, tons of fried food, and crafters selling weird shit no one needs. All that, with of course our own little twist...Frog Leg and Gator Tail dinners.

This year's logo.
You with your Strawberry and Pumpkin Festivals wish you were half this cool.

In other news, the No-Diet Diet also known as the just-stop-fucking-overeating-you-cow Diet is working quite well. Down about 7 lbs so far since the new year. Unlike in the past, I'm not writing everything down and planning exercise and everything else up the wazoo. Just trying to act like my skinny friends. You know, making "good choices" like your mama taught you (mine didn't teach me that). And working in exercise as I can...basically letting loose the "all or nothing" approach and just acting like a healthy person who gives a crap about her body.

With the Frog Leg Festival and its' temptations of fried foods etc, (fried oreos anyone?) I have decided that if I go, I have to walk there. It's only about 1.5 each way. So, even if I do have a bite or two of something nasty I won't feel guilty about it. 

Oh and another thing....I found out another friend had the lap band. Seriously, people??? WTF? I swear I am going to be my last fat chick I know who hasn't had it done! Gah! 

But I promise not to be smug when I slim down a bit without the use of surgery.
Fuck it, who am I kidding? Of course I am going to be smug.



No comments:

Post a Comment